§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator means Polservice Patent and Trademak Attorneys Office with its registered office at Bluszczańska 73, 00-712 Warsaw, Poland, which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information on the User’s device.
- Cookies means computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on devices by means of which the User uses the web pages of the Service.
- Administrator’s Cookies means cookies placed by the Administrator which are connected with services provided electronically by the Administrator by means of the Service.
- Third-Party Cookies means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s Partners by means of the Service
- Service means the website on which the Administrator provides Internet services under the domain name (….)
- Device means an electronic device by means of which the User accesses the Service.
§ 2 Types of Cookies Used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, no viruses or other undesired or malicious software can access the User’s Devices in this way. Administrator’s Cookies make it possible to identify the User’s software and customize the Service to each individual User. Cookies usually contain the name of the Internet domain from which they originate, the information on how long they are stored on a device, and the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser’s session. The information stored is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be retrieved from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies: are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until deleted. Closing the browser’s session or switching off the Device does not delete the cookies from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be retrieved from the User’s Device.
- The Administrator uses own Cookies to ensure that the Service is properly configured; in particular:
- to customize the content of the Service pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the Service pages
- The Administrator uses own Cookies to carry out processes necessary to ensure the full functionality of web pages, in particular to customize the content of the Service web pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the Service web pages. Specifically, cookies make it possible to recognize basic parameters of the User’s Device and accordingly display the website customized to the User’s individual needs.
- The Administrator of the service uses third-party Cookies to collect general and anonymous static data by means of Google Analytics (the administrator of third party cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA)
- The Administrator of the service uses third-party cookies to present advertisements customized o the User’s preferences by means of Google AdSense (the administrator of third-party cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA)
§ 4 Changing your Cookie settings
- The User may, on his/her own and at any time, change his/her cookie settings to define the terms of cookies storage and access to the User’s device. Said changes in cookie settings may be made through the settings of the Internet browser or by configuring the service. In particular, the settings may be modified in such a way that automatic management of cookie files in the browser’s settings is blocked or the User is informed each time Cookies are placed in his/her Device. Detailed information on how to use and manage cookie files is available in your software (browser) settings.
Below are presented instructions on how to change cookie settings in individual Internet browsers:
- The User may remove Cookies at any time using functions available in the Internet browser he/she uses.